Apr 10, 2010

TriAngle from DBSK..



gambo bruk betul..pdhal kat dlm lappy lawa je..
hehe..lagu best nih..
byk moral value..

Tri-Angle Ft. Boa + The Trax [Eng Trans.] Lyrics

[Micky]
It's the same cases everyday
A place that produces an endless amount of deaths
Did compassion disappear from this land?

[Hero]
I won't see it anymore
I won't hear of the crashing reality
Don't calculate everything by it's worth
People are an important existence

[All]
Tears of blood are falling again because of our dulled hearts
What will motivate me now?
Like the things that once filled out worlds with beauty
The dreams we had for the future died

[Micky/Max]
No one can take it
There are no tears to shed
I can't take the pain that is penetrating deeply through my bones

[Max]
You got the power!
You have the power to make things right
Don't waste and light the talks that concern humanity

[All]
Tears of blood are fallng again because of our dulled hearts
What will motivate me now?
Like the things that once filled out worlds with beauty
The dreams we had for the future died

[Xiah]
Look at the eyes of the ones you love
Don't you see their happiness?

[Hero]
Tell them that this world is full of valuable things

[BoA]
What do I do?
I am standing silently in front of the things that people have thrown away
This is not right
What do I do? I'm diseased
I can't bare to just stand stll and watch this happen

[The TRAX]
Someday, one day
Next to the problems that you have thrown away
You were left behind and I was left behind
Don't observe other people's pains with joy
It will become a boomerang
One flow we want the flow we got the flow we want the flow

[All]
I got the flow, show now I growling on earth
What do you want to show us? It's so funny I say no!

[U-know/Micky]
We don't want it anymore
I believe that you can change it, even in the darkness
All the way to the end of the sword

[U-know/Max]
No one can take it
There are no tears to shed
I can't take the pain that is penetrating deeply through my bones.

[All]
Show us the pain of your broken hearts
So that I can help you
Show me the road
Like the things that fill this world with beauty
We have to make it so that we will treasure this place


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed By Blogs Gone Wild!